It’s October and that can only mean one thing – Halloween! And let’s face it – you’re never too young or too old to indulge in scarily good food and spooky shenanigans!
Yet again, Warley Park will be undergoing a monstrous transformation on Saturday 28th October 2017 and you are all invited to come along to indulge in a devilishly delicious three course lunch and Halloween-themed fun and games suitable for all ages.
Halloween lunch starts at 12:30pm and caters for both large and smaller monsters. Children can sample disgusting treats such as:
- Bogey Bread (garlic bread) to start
- Eyeballs and Worms (spaghetti with meatballs – vegetarian option available) or Spooky Maggots (chicken nuggets) and Freaky Fries
- Goody Bag to finish
Adults’ heads will explode trying to decide how to choose between the horrifically tasty options available:
- Alien Fingers – asparagus spears wrapped in Parma Ham on a bed of roquette with balsamic dressing and parmesan shavings
- Bat Wings – barbecued chicken wings with salad garnish
- Skinned Alive – cheese and bacon loaded potato skins served with salsa, sour cream and guacamole
- Rest in Peas – homemade pea and ham soup
- Dem Rattling Bones – Barbecued spare ribs served with fries, salad and coleslaw
- Devils Chicken – Cajun spiced chicken breast on a bed of Pilaff rice with a jacket potato
- Hand Hacked Roasted Sirloin of Beef – served with Yorkshire pudding, rich beef gravy, fluffy roast potatoes and vegetables
- Green Slime & Blood – spinach and ricotta cannelloni, served with salad and fries
To finish you off
- Fruits of the Haunted Forest Crumble – served with custard
- Trick or Treacle – treacle pudding with custard
- Ice Scream Sundae – assorted ice cream with chocolate brownie, fruit coulis, chocolate sauce and whipped cream
Children (and adults!) are encouraged to dress up in their most dastardly outfits – there will be a prize for the best (or worst!) dressed! Plus there will be a whole host of ferociously fun activities for the entire family, including a children’s entertainer, face painting, glitter tattoos, a pumpkin treasure hunt, zombie limbo and much more!
Our highly popular Halloween lunch event starts at 12:30pm on Saturday 28th October, and is priced at just £18.95 per adult and £10.95 per child. Booking is essential as your three course lunch must be pre-ordered.
Please call Warley Park Golf Club on 01277 224891 to reserve a table or for more information, click here.