Now we are in December, all thoughts turn to Christmas parties and New Year celebrations.
However, we urge you not to wait until the yuletide festivities are over to start thinking about your next golf society day! This is because January and February tend to be the months when everyone suddenly starts scrambling to book the best dates. Leave it too late and you may miss out!
A variety of society and corporate packages
Warley Park Golf Club is the perfect setting for a society or corporate golf day. We have various packages available to suit all needs and budgets, including:
- 18 hole society offer: coffee & bacon bap, 18 holes, one course lunch, available all week – £42.50pp
- 27 hole society offer: coffee & bacon bap, 27 holes, one course lunch, three course meal, mid-week only – from £60pp
- Tuesday twilight society offer: bacon rolls, 18 holes, chef’s meal, earliest tee-time 1pm – £30pp
- Winter 18 hole society offer: coffee & bacon bap, 18 holes, one course lunch, midweek only – £25-£30pp
- Christmas society offer: coffee & bacon bap, 18 holes, one course Christmas lunch, weekdays from Dec 1st-23rd – £30
Prices correct as of Winter 2017.
Why Warley Park?
Anyone who has organised a corporate or society golf day will know it takes work to get it right. Just finding a date that suits can give the most even-tempered person a headache. This is why it is essential that the golf course you choose minimises, rather than maximises, your stress levels.
From a quick 18 hole game to an all day event complete with breakfast, lunch, dinner and 27 holes, Warley Park Golf Club can cater for all your needs. You want to hold a business meeting before you play? Not a problem. Unsure as to what needs to be done to ensure your golf society runs smoothly? We can help you organise it all.
Our in-house team are on hand to help you choose food and drink options and on the day, we will make sure your guests are well taken care of. And then of course, there’s our golf course – fun, accessible and challenging for all abilities of golfer.
As for our location, not only does the course enjoy stunning views over Essex countryside, but we are easily accessible from Brentwood, the A12 and Junction 29 of the M25.
Please click here for more information about a golf society day at Warley Park Golf Club.