Are you playing the right ball for your game?
Choosing the right golf ball for your game can make a dramatic difference in your performance on the golf course. For you to best harness the advanced science and research available today, we invite you find the best ball for you. As with club fitting, golf ball fitting can guide you to a golf ball that maximises your performance from tee to green by optimising your ball speed, launch angle, and spin rates. In turn consistent performance is achieved.
Using a sophisticated computer system — the GC2 Launch Monitor — we are able to optimise your club-head speed, Launch angle, ball speed & spin rates which will enhance consistency in your game. All of this is available in a 30 minute golf ball fitting session.
The golf ball fitting process
- With your driver, you will hit a series of shots with your current golf ball of choice.
- The high-speed cameras in the GC2 Launch monitor system will capture multiple measurements and use that data to calculate your specific launch characteristics.
- Based on your ball flight characteristics, we will either confirm that you are currently playing the best ball for you or recommend a specific ball that better suits your game.
- After hitting a series of shots with the recommended ball, you will be given a side-by-side comparison of all data, which includes your launch angle, spin rates, and distance with each ball.
- By comparing the side-by-side results, you will be able to determine which ball can best maximise your performance with your driver and irons.
- Please do call and arrange your complimentary golf ball fitting with us, or fill in the booking request form.
Cost £40 for 30 minute appointment however you receive a £20 voucher to be used in our ProShop on purchasing golf balls (hopefully the correct ones this time!)